We can take your vehicle to the scrapyard and deregister in the DGT without any charges.
- Vehicle road licence.
- Vehicle technical data.
- Photocopy of current DNI/passport of the company secretary.
- Photocopy of the company CIF (Fiscal Identity Certificate).
- Legal representation form. This form must be signed by the company secretary and sealed with the official company stamp
- Deregistration form signed and sealed by the company secretary.
- In the event of the company secretary not being present at the time of collection of the car, a signed document of authorization must be presented and a photocopy of the authorized person's current identification card (DNI/passport). The authorization document as well as being signed by the company secretary, has to be stamped with the company seal as well.
In the hypothetical case of any of the aforementioned documents for the vehicle missing (technical data or vehicle road permit) a missing form has to be obtained and filled in and stamped with the company seal. Also if the company CIF is not available, a copy has to be requested at Hacienda (the tax office)
The missing form is not valid in all communities so we recommend that the background records of the vehicle are requested from Tráfico.
Fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible