Deregistering Vehicles

Cars or vehicles that are out of service (V.F.U) have to be taken to an Authorized Treatment Facility for recycling where they will be decontaminated and the spare parts fit to be recycled are dismantled in order to give them a new use.

Fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible

Ir arriba